Friday, March 23, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award Tag!

     Here are the rules for the award/tag:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.

For #1, I nominate:

2. The Versatile Blogger Award
(Those who I nominated, take this)

3. Thank the person who nominated you
Thank you so so so so much for nominating me for this award, AGTriviaMaster- American Girl Trivia!

4. 7 random things about me:
1. I love to run
2. I like white milk better than chocolate, and vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate
3. My room is painted almost a hot pink! :)
4. I go to a middle school, not a jr. high
5. I am really indecisive
6. I am almost always reading a novel
7. I only own a MP3 and camera; no i-pad, i-pod, cell phone, etc.

5. The set of rules-look up :)

6. Inform nominees, look at your blog comments!

     Thanks for reading, tomorrow will be The Doll Guess #5!
-Emma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment