Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break!

     I'm now on spring break, if you couldn't tell by the title, and I was wondering what you guys were doing over spring break. You can vote on the poll to respond, or respond in the comments, you don't have to be specific, just say for example: I'm visiting friends, of I'm staying home. And for those of you who are staying home, here are some activities to do, if you become bored:
  1. Read a book- Even though you're on spring break, that doesn't mean the whole school year's over!
  2. Take pictures (If you have a camera)- It's almost spring! Spring is gorgeous, with flowers blooming and the grass is greener than ever!
  3. Crafts- You could do some crafts for yourself or your room, but you could also make doll sized items, such as books, binoculars, or furniture.
  4. Play outside- Like I said before, it's almost spring! You were probably inside for most of the winter, so now you need some fresh air!
  5. Bake- I love to make cookies, cupcakes, or cakes! Even if you don't like baking, your stomach will be mighty happy with you once you take a bite of the treats you make. :)
  6. Watch a movie- I've heard that American Girl has some pretty awesome movies... :) 
     So there are a few ideas, but there are MANY more out there, I would love to hear what you did/are going to do, over your spring break! Thanks!
-Emma :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment