Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome Christina!

     Welcome to our newest follower, Christina! Thank you for letting us be able to have 10 followers in less than two months from when we started this blog! Here are 10 gnome cookies that I would give to each of you because you're so sweet!

     Also, if you didn't see in the last post, Christina has an American Girl blog called Big World and My Power. (Click on the name to see the blog.) Christina has just recently started blogging, so I bet she would really like it if you checked out her blog! Also below, is my response to Christina's question in a comment, so others beside Christina can ignore that. AND, if I haven't been posting comments on your blog that recently, it's because my computer is having some problems with posting comments, so hopefully that can be fixed soon. Thanks!

Christina, here is what I do to show button on my blog:
1. Copy the button
2. Paste the button onto Paint (Should be under accessories, on your start button in the lower left corner)
3. Save the document as something
4. Go to your blog and upload the picture from your documents (You do this by clicking on the picture at the top of the tool bar when you're posting)
Hope this helps!
-Emma :)
PS. The picture came from this website-click Here

1 comment: