Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More AG Items!

     First off, not related to the post, thank you for letting us reach over 1,000 page views! I'm so excited about this, considering we started our blog just in January, a bit over 2 full months! Now onto the main topic of this post, here are some pics of AG's lotions, Chapstick, etc., enjoy!

 A bag that Hannah got for her birthday a couple years ago
Lotion and lip gloss
 A shimmer roll-on fragrance and a shimmer fragrance spray-on
(Wow! That was a mouth full!)
Lip gloss and Chapstick
More lotion, sorry for making you turn your head!
And, all of them together!
     It seems that AG doesn't make any of this stuff anymore, or at least I haven't seen it recently. Have you? Anyway, I'll say it in the next few posts, but I won't be posting on Friday or Saturday due to vacationing, yay! I'll do The Doll Guess on Thursday, so then on Sunday I'll come back and see all the guesses, in the order they came, but there will be no hints. Thanks!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment